a good one...

-----Original Message-----
From: Schmitt Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 July 2002 5:45 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum (E-Mail)
Subject: [PEDA] To Forum Admin : Things getting too much OFF Topic here

Hey Folks ...

One uppon a time there was a Protel Eda Users Forum that was a goof adress
for Protel related questions and answers where tip and tricks were
discussed. But This Forum gets more and more a CHAT about OS related Stuff
(Linux vs M$), sometimes a kind of a war (like the Protel bug discussion,
can't read that anymore).

well okay sometimes it is okay to ask something what experiences are out
there regarding video card but ... is that realy protel related ?????

i realy miss Mr. Lomax whith his knowledge, but i am not wondering that he
is offline when i think of the thread about him ...

Please Folks, if some of you have problems like the Protel Bugs thread ...
go discuss that on a privat base .... but this is a protel user forum that
is as far as i understand it, intended to exchange tip and tricks or
sometimes workaround for PROTEL yes PROTEL and not the OS.

of course we can discuss whishes as we all know that protel is reading this
list. but .... sometime these discussion go much too far .... and end up ...
off topic

the skill this forum had a while ago is not the same it has know. sometimes
i realy think of unsubscribing this list.

So lets go back to what this list is intended for.

Regards

Michael Schmitt

* Tracking #: 0D77F0ED5B692E418952E67525AAB6E9D75F0573