Why don't you think the skill is the same? Is it because Mr Lomax has been
void of input lately? Well 90% of the other 'experts' are still here I
think.

The Protel bugs thread is valid on this list AND it's on topic. Even when it
gets down to 'what is a bug' vs. 'what isn't a bug', it's still about
Protel.

Even all the 'my mouse doesn't work with Protel' talk is about Protel,
whether or not it's their fault.

Video card Qs: Sure it's on topic if it's related to Protel performance.
Several times I've asked about solid dual head cards, cards that do 3D stuff
well, etc.