There's also a certain resistance to metric in the UK.  The move to metric
on PCBs here isn't made any easier by the Protel autorouter making a mess of
routing to pads not on a 1mil grid (he says, steering the message back
on-topic :-).  Hopefully the DXP router will cope with this, as well as
following a few (more) design rules...

Regards,

Andy Gulliver

still grinning and bearing it (just!)

* Tracking #: 86E67A9425338341AE97AEE5B506E191547438A3