From: "John Ross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 7:39 AM
Subject: [PEDA] Altium Release Protel DXP

> Just D/L it
>
> Altium, Thanks for the proper metric support, NOT! in SCH for PCB
directives & layout.

> First thing I tried, as the lack of PCB rules definition in SCH & their
translation in 98/99/SE was years behind anyone else.

> Metric values entered are auto converted to imp units after they are
saved. Once in PCB and converted back, you guessed it, 1mm becomes (ex.
1.00001 mm) so I think it is fair to assume we can still expect the usual
rounding errors in layout throughout. As well as all the other 'LOW'
priority things that bug me on a daily basis.