From: Bagotronix Tech Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 10:54 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] HTML in e-mail == naughty

Forum members:

I don't know how it's happening, but some of the messages posted to this
list override the default fonts on my e-mail program (Outlook Express).  I
suspect that some of us have our e-mail programs set up to format message
text in HTML.  While this may look neat to you, I ask that you please
consider using plain text only (no HTML).  I'd rather see e-mail in the font
I choose, not what you think is best.  Also, HTML wastes bandwidth and
storage.  Thanks.

BTW, it probably looks like I am using HTML in this message.  It's OE's
fault, when I reply to a message, the reply takes on the formatting of the
original message (grrrr!).

If it's not HTML causing this, I don't know where OE gets it's ideas of font
overrides...

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com

* Tracking #: 72E42CD67BA3FD47AD7C3E7E882715AE62BD6494