not really.
when i enter 0.05 inches, I want to see 50 mil and not 49.9999.
And when I entered 0.625mm, I want to see 0.625mm and not 0.624999.

Of course, when changing the grid from one to the other, I get some
decimals. But when I change the grid back, the value should be the
same.

That shouldn't be that hard to accomplish. I actually expect that.

Rene