From: Tim Hutcheson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 9:17 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Simulation of multi-channel (sub-sheet) layouts

I just tried to simulate a multichannel board composed of a main sheet and 4
subsheets, each a copy of an amplifier connected by the main sheet.  While
the individual amplifier simulates fine (as a separate single sheet
simulation, with source added there) and the .nsx file is generated
perfectly (and inspected carefully) for the active sheet and subsheets, the
simulation quits immediately with no output and no error.  The .sdf is
empty.  The simulation is setup as the simplest AC small signal and
operating point analysis, source is ok, no errors in creation, etc..

Has anyone any experience with this?

thanks in advance.

Tim Hutcheson

* Tracking #: 7A7B5126B37D5E40821AD99D769E3DA5D71D23FE