From: Nick Piccinich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 12:20 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Simulation of multi-channel (sub-sheet) layouts

Hi Tim,

Change your net identifier scope to sheet symbols/port before generating a
new spice (hierarchical) netlist.
If that doesn't work, make the four subsheet schematics with different file
names (change the reference in the sheet symbols in the main sheet, also),
change the netnames/ports to match the main sheet netnames/ports, and rename
the leftover subsheet nets differently.
If this still fails, I would move everything to one page.

Protel tech support told me hierarchical spice is not 100% in Protel 99SE
about a year ago.
It has been improved in DXP, at least for the examples they provide in the
trial version.

Nick