At 11:56 AM 14/08/02 +0200, you wrote:
>Ian,
>
>as I never received a reply to the cited mail below, I resend it. Please
>drop me a line.

Sorry, Gisbert.  I apologize for not returning your email.

>Concerning the bug list you manage:
>Did you add the bug in gerber generation of renamed layers and the bug in
>translating layer information to Specctra to the list, which I described
>some weeks ago? I never received any comment to these mails.

What would be really really helpful would be you laying out the info in the
following form so I can copy and paste.

Date: 2002/01/28 sort of format (yyyy/mm/dd)
Details: P99SE SP6 PCB: .... a few sentences describing the problem and any
workarounds...
Reported by: yourself here
Confirmed by: has anyone confirmed it?

Do this for both of the bugs, if you could.  I do not have Specctra so
would not really know what I was writing anyway...

I am not at the computer that has all my PEDA emails (since 1998!) so I am
sorry that I can't look up your original mail.

I do apologize for not replying  - I think I was still smarting from
feeling compelled to flame someone and read your mail with a thanks but
then did not go on to the other stuff.  No excuse really.

Still onward and upward.

I gather there is lots of bad weather in Europe at the moment - are you
very wet where you are?  It is very dry in Eastern Australia at the moment
and little chance of any significant rain till into next year apparently -
full drought conditions in many parts.

Bye for now,
Ian

PS - I have said my bit on JaMi, I was never going to reply to his
reply.  I have no real problem with him having a right-of-reply but I am
going to try a go back to normal.  maybe I will even try to take some of my
own advice while I am at it.

* Tracking #: 8134D7798CA4E342A022524F7FEB2E85E879E92F