I want to add the transfer function of my load to a simulation but can't
find a Protel simulation part that lets me do what I want.  I would expect
to find a simulation part in the library that would let me use a table
lookup or a functional form.  Has anyone done this?  Perhaps I need to
create something like a Spice subckt to do this.  Has anyone done that?
This would be used to couple the mechanical response of the load to the
electrical circuit.

Once I have the physical load modeled, I would want to do something similar
with the driving source, but as the compensation needed to equalize the
output by frequency.  This is pretty much the inverse of the load function
but not exactly and the resulting function will determine a DAC lookup
compensation table.

I may have completely overlooked something but I don't see how to do it
directly without resorting to spice programming.

Any ideas much appreciated.

regards,

Tim Hutcheson
Research Associate
Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
University of West Florida
40 S. Alcaniz St.
Pensacola, FL 32501
USA
805-202-4461

* Tracking #: 86B90ED2BA1C79408118BE47018CEDDC805F5D1A