Thanks for the tip--but what is the 'hole size editor' and how do I run it?  I don't
see it anywhere in the menus or help...??

--
>>> REFLECTIVITY IS MOVING! SEE NEW ADDRESS BELOW! <<<
Peter W. Richards / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Design Engineer
Reflectivity, Inc.
Until Sep 7, 2002:
ph +1 (408) 970 8881 x113
fx +1 (408) 970 8840

Effective Sep 7, 2002, Reflectivity is moving to:
350 Potrero Av
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
ph +1 (408) 737 8100
fx +1 (408) 737 8153

This email message (and any attached document) contains information from
Reflectivity, Inc. which may be considered confidential by Reflectivity,
or which may be privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under law,
and is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.  Any other dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error,
please notify me and destroy the attached message (and all attached
documents) immediately.