Fra: Brian Guralnick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 18. september 2002 21:28
Til: Protel EDA Forum
Emne: Re: [PEDA] SV: An IPL to Protel footprint converter - step #2

I'm sorry Peder K. Hellegaard,

    But, no one seems to have interest in the foot print converter.  It
would be odd for me to make a public domain translator when
you would be the only user.

    My 4 questions were very general & I would have done the leg work
myself, but, with so little interest, it seems that the IPL
standard is not considered any useful.  Or, at least to Protel users...

    I hope my other Protel scripts can help you out.

Brian Guralnick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(514) 624-4003