Hi Brian,

It might be one of those things where ignorance is halting interest. I
don't have any knowledge of IPL (hence the ignorance aspect) so I don't
know what I'm missing. If Peder would enlighten this group as to the
benefit of IPL, we might say: "WOW, that's great, yeah Brian, do it!!"

But until I have time to look into what IPL is all about, I have no
comment about having any interest. :(