MikeR, as someone else suggested but in different context, have a look in
C:\program files\design explorer99se\backup\ and you might find a later
version of your board.  Just a punt in the dark.

Regards,
Brendon.

                      "Robison Michael

                      R CNIN"                  To:       "'Protel EDA Forum'"

                      <Robison_M@crane.         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      navy.mil>                cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PEDA] Database maxed:
Final Status
                      09/10/02 09:01 am

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

Thanks to all who posted.  I exported out all the files I
needed and closed the DDB.  I then reopened it successfully
and I had lost about 3 hours work on the PCB, which I don't
consider a serious loss.  I haven't checked, but I assume I
am working with a DDB that is about 5% of the size when it
failed to save.

I'll be out at the PCB West this coming March.  Hope I get
to see everybody.

Thanks again, Miker