Phil,

You're the guy that mentioned the memtest the other day right? Could you
tell me/us what you get for a benchmark on your RDRAM? Do you remember
what you had for your SDRAM? I downloaded that app the other day when
you mentioned it, and got all sorts of wildly varying results.

I'd like to know the full benchmark (L1 cache, L2, etc)

Tony