From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:HxEngr@;aol.com]
Sent: Friday, 8 November 2002 7:48 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Pick & Place Data

I just got a call from a client who is having issues with an assembly house
over the pick & place file generated by Protel. There has been discussion on
this board in the past, but I can't find the thread in the archives. Are
there IPC standards for the pick & place file? Is the Protel-generated file
usable? I know there's an issue with where the origin is defined in the
library part (centroid, pin 1, other).

Steve Hendrix