> > From where I have been sitting, Altiums' behaviour of
> > late has been highly commendable and I would suspect
> > has won back quite a few loyal supporters.
>
> For the record, loyal supporters are by definition not the kind of
supporter
> who needs to be won back. That's why they're referred to as "loyal".
>
> I would suspect that your comment is simply more marketing rhetoric from
the
> rank and file.

"Loyal" supporters last until next shafted.  ATS had that feel to it and I
would suspect that many would have jumped ship or just sat on 99SE until a
good crossgrade came up. Altium saw that ATS was causing bulk negative
feedback & the share price reflected it. They made a business decision,
publicly stated their error & good on them. The press release was
refreshingly frank.

No plants or flunkies here just a 12 year customer who is happy that he
doesn't have to learn a whole new CAD system.

Cheers

Don