I concur. Curved tracks are not actually tracks, but arcs. That is, there is
nothing such as a curved track in Protel. Protel tracks are all straight
lines, even if that is completely counter-intuitive. (IMO, offering "curved"
track placment and not acutally defining the output of said function is both
counter-intuitive and incredibly misleading)

Now, some Protel functions require tracks, but though a user might apply a
track to the board, choosing the curved version (per Protel provided track
placement choices), it is not ever thought of as such by Protel, (except
when offered as a track-placement choice) even if it is offered to the user
as such. Confused? Me too.

I've come to expect no less from Protel.

aj