Stephen,

   it seem to me you run in the same Problem as we first did, running the autorouter
on our round boards. We did a workaround by replacing the circle in keepout by a
spline (means: small straight tracks) near the board outline, which we normaly draw in
Mech1 layer. It use to work for us.
I seem to be the old problem of calculate a circle in a CAD. I gues that is why the
router locks up by starting, He is unable to find the border of his working area.   ?-|
Hope this help a little.

Regards,

Waldemar

<< -- SNIPPajew  -- >>