Ivan,
        your as uniquely funny as usual. Don't ask me to explain it but
invariably I run into these bugs on days when the US is celebrating a
holiday that Canada doesn't celebrate. Yesterday I generated the errors 3 -
4 times in a row while checking various settings and issues. I emailed the
list to see if anyone else had seen similar problems and knew the cause or a
fix. Then I got mad and nearly completely cleaned out the DDB including the
Cam Manager file. Repaired the DDB, redid all of my misc files including Cam
Manager and voila it disappeared. Still don't know what was wrong nor what
exactly had caused this erroneous Gerber but it is gone.
        Ivan, don't eat too much of that Turkey, you'll drool in your
keyboard when you fall asleep with your head on the keyboard.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Check out our fall promotion at www.norsat.com. Limited quantities. Sale
ends December 24, 2002.
Contact your Account Manager or call 1-800-NII-4LNB or email