All,

When I "grab" an entity within the P99SE Schematic editor, specifically one such as a
wire or wire-end, I have a difficult time actually attaching my cursor to the entity,
unless I have magnified the local area to an often unacceptable zoom level.

For clarity's sake, suppose you have a schematic open, in which there are several
dozen amplifiers and other ICs, and there is a long wire run from one end of the
circuit to the other.

If I'm at a zoom level in which most of the circuit is viewable, it is quite difficult
to grab a wire end, at least for me.

Is there any way of increasing the "grab area", similar in purpose to that of the
electrical grid check-box, where one grabs close to an object and the object then
attaches to the cursor? Perhaps a hidden setting, or simply one that I have not
realized is readily available? In the old days, CAD systems often made this setting
available to the user via a setting that had various names like the one in the title,
presumably because the effect was similar to that of a gravity well (just like the way
that the electrical grid works).

Does DXP have such a setting?

(FWIW, I do realize that one might zoom in toward the object in order to accomplish
the "grab", but it is not really acceptable (for me) when tidying up a large circuit
with "long" virtual wire runs. I also realize that if one actually lands along the
wire, the cursor will migrate to the nearest node, just not "off-axis".
 From what I've fooled around with, it seems that the editor responds only when the
cursor is within 1 click off-axis of the wire. I'd like to increase that distance to
perhaps 2 or 3 clicks...)

Thanks,

aj