Abd ul-Rahman,
        I would have to concur with both of you. Electrical grid & snap grid
is great when properly set, 'items are ongrid'(typically 10). Try a zizag
drawn line 3 - 4 grid length lines per segment(a grid of 1), then try to
select one of the corners and drag it, invariably it grabs the wrong corner
even when you are 3 x times closer to the corner that you want than the
corner it is selecting. I run into this mostly with symbols where we draw a
small custom line graphic inside the part outline. There is definitely
something interfering with the selection of the nearest corner in some
cases.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Check out our fall promotion at www.norsat.com. Limited quantities. Sale
ends December 24, 2002.
Contact your Account Manager or call 1-800-NII-4LNB or email