Hi Julian,

this also happens when you update a schematic part from library.

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Kind regards

Gisbert Auge
N.A.T. GmbH
www.nateurope.com

                    "Julian

                    Higginson"             An:     "'Protel EDA Forum'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <J.Higginson@la        Kopie:

                    ke.com.au>             Thema:  Re: [PEDA] Schematic component
parts swapping around...

                    23.12.2002

                    02:18

                    Bitte antworten

                    an "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Hey Darren,

> The parts will (can) swap when you re-annotate the schematic
> the best you can do is get them the way you want them and only
> re-annotate '?' parts after that.

thanks for the info.

I only ever annotate '?' parts, and I'm very sure that the first parts I'd
noticed were swapped had already been given designators before they got
swapped.... but I could be mistaken. I hope so.

Strange though - I've never noticed this behaviour with Protel before, and
I've placed a fair few multi part components before.... it always managed
keep the component parts right in the positions I'd left them, even if it
doesn't always group the parts with the same designators I'd always like...

thanks,

Julian

--
Julian Higginson - Design Engineer - Lake Technology.
502/51-55 Mountain St, Ultimo, NSW, 2007, Australia.