hey Tommy,

> I mean the print out of lists, eg. bom and pik files.

Protel bom files are a bit, umm..... limited, shall we say?

>From what you've said now, I guess you want the schematic filename (which
appears at the top of the BOM file) to appear at the top of every single
sheet of the BOM when printed out. Well unfortunately the .bom file is just
a basic text file. Same thing goes for a PIK file.

If you want the schematic file's name at the top of every page, then load
the .bom file up in MS word (or equivalent) and then put that information
into the page header. Its only a few minutes work, though you'll end up with
a file that isnt actually a part of your DDB anymore.

So keep the text file as your "reference" and just do the conversion each
time you want to print the file out. and delete the word processor file
after printing it out, to save you from ending up with redundant and
superceded files littering your hard drive.

julian

--
Julian Higginson - Design Engineer - Lake Technology.
502/51-55 Mountain St, Ultimo, NSW, 2007, Australia.