At 06:54 PM 15/01/03 -0500, you wrote:
Ian.

I went on your recommendation for DXP
Hmmm - I'm not sure I like this. :-) Will everyone blame me if it doesn't meet your expectations? Hope not.

(Seriously though - I call things as I see them and if others agree well and good, if others don't so be it. My opinions are just that. I make lots of mistakes. So if you buy it I hope you do so on your own research. I think I may have said that I would use it for real work (actually I am using for real work). I don't think I said that others should as well. That decision is up to them.)

and ordered it before the end of last
year.    I thought you had posted they were shipping  SP2,  so I raised cane
with Altium when I didn't see SP2 delivered with my order.    Altium sales
said they were not shipping SP2 , but were kind enough to cut me CD.

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Well, I have in my store a pretty little disc that looks very like a CD-ROM. On it is pretty label that gives a mighty strong impression that it is DXP SP2. I have not investigated whether this is a full install just the SP. I tossed it onto the pile of CD-ROMs for a rainy day.

I didn't ask for this CD-ROM it just automagically appeared. Maybe different support regions have different policies.

The www downloads are fine by me (broadband with a decent download limit is nice).

Bye for now,
Ian Wilson