From: Ian Capps [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 21 January 2003 4:02 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Gerber Import / Viewing in P99SE

Terry

As Brad as said in his reply the gerbers need to be generated from protel in
the first place to be directly importable.

For some gerber files you can get away with changing the header and for
others it takes a bit more fuddling around. I have a word macro that I have
used in the past. It's very clunky but has worked every time if you want it
let me know.

Ian Capps