Jeff,
        yes some of us are still here. We are the ones that don't have a
budget for blazingly fast P4s, the best video cards and the dual 21+"
monitors it seems to take to make DXP productive, according to the DXP posts
that I read.
        I am not sure if you were exporting from PCB or SCH but I have
always found exporting from PCB to be quite good with P99SE. Importing an
ACAD dwg into P99SE PCB is relatively painless as well, as long as you
explode complex blocks and you use ver 13 DWG format. Sometimes I do have
problems importing arcs or circles, have never been able to determine the
characteristics that make this an issue sometimes.
        Exporting from SCH to ACAD still has some problems like text
font/size changing and some text rotating inexplicably. I have found
exporting to ACAD from SCH is plagued by problems almost identical to
copying directly into a WORD document. If you have problems copying a SCH to
a Word document, you will surely have similar problems exporting that SCH to
ACAD.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer