Jeff,

We do all of our fabrication & assembly drawings in AutoCAD
and at 2:1 scale if possible.  I would defiantly try a copy
store to get a larger print (we have Dayton Blue Print here
in Dayton www.daytonblue.com) as it helps immensely when you
have a print you can actually read with out magnifying glass.

Steve Smith
Product Engineer
Staco Energy Products Co.