Ray,
        on your issue of copying into Word and leaving the border behind, it
is simple. 'O'ptions, 'P'references, Graphical Editing tab, uncheck the "Add
template to Clipboard" box.
        Caution, quite often text, including reference designators and part
values, may rotate, change font size, change font when cutting and pasting
into Word. Sometimes it is quite minor, sometimes the pasted schematic is
almost useless. This also occurs if you export the schematic to Word using
Autocad export as a mid-step.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer