From: Mikael Johansson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, 9 February 2003 18:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] BOM part fields shown as *

Hello
I'm a newbie trying to evaluate Protel 99SE SP6. I've created a component
library where the part fields store supplier, order codes etc.

When I create a BOM from the schematic the very same part fields only
contain an asterisk '*'.

If I doubleclick on a component in the schematic I can see my order codes
... as well as a column with the '*'.

How do I copy my order codes... to the columns shown in the BOM (for all
components in the schematic)?

Mikael Johansson