Here we go again!

The same guy who pulled his listing the last time when we questioned it's
legitimacy here in the forum, has now relisted a copy of Protel 99 SE on
Ebay, but this time he is stating the following:

"Licence trasfer be expidited with letter of trasnfer to new owner, and
complete support from Protel. This is a full licence of Protel 99SE which
can be upgraded to the new DXP at will."

Of course he doesn't mention the cost of the upgrade.

I am very curious on this one, since this same seller has previously sold
yet another copy of Protel 99 SE on Ebay besides the one he has pulled and
has now relisted and is now currently trying to sell again, which means he
would have had been multi-seat licensee who has not upgraded to DXP if both
this and the previous sale are both legitimate.

I guess the question now is whether or not we will now see it dissappear yet
once again?

The current bid price is at AU $824.00 (approx US $504.99), but it also
states that the reserve price has not yet been met.

The link to the ebay page is as follows:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=182&item=3404985498&r
d=1

If the link doesnot work right you can still search for it by the number or
"Protel".

JaMi