Hi,

Anyone know how to stop the annoying behavior of Protel Schematic to
arbitrarily rearrange one's toolbars whenever one uses the part editor and
then moves back to the schematic editor?  I do not seem to be able to fix
the "wiring" toolbar to the left pane. Each and every time I use the library
editor (schematic), upon completing my edit and exitting the editor back to
the schematic design, I have to drag the toolbar back from the
nether-regions of the desktop and put it back where I intended it to go in
the first place...

While I'm at it, anyone ever have the nerve to hack Protel to change the
default behavior of the schematic library editor? I am sick and tired of
having to go the document settings to change the snap setting each time I
load the library editor. It's not like they're going to ever repair the
application, even though the problem has been publicly noted ever since P98
was initially released, and perhaps before...

Thanks in advance,

aj