Hi,
I am still using my old PCB 2.8 systems with my Client 3.2 for some projects.
I like the speed compared to 99SE. Anyway, I have come up with a strange
problem and would appreciate any help tracking it down. I have found that PCB
is messing up my ground net. Also, when I go to exit, I always get a bomb box.
This is the only PCB file this happens with. If load a fresh netlist it will not do this.
If I auto-route the round net I get this weird behavior. I have looked at the netlist
after the auto-route and found a severely trimmed ground net. I have checked the
schematic over and over. I get no DRC errors. I tried removing everything but
the components on a test file and I get the same results. I have seen something
like this when I short two nets accidentally but I cannot find it this time. Any
ideas on how to track this down?
Thanks,

-Bob
Robert Ritchey