From: Stephen Casey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 June 2003 13:17
To: Protel forum
Subject: [PEDA] A little OT - PCB labelling

Hello all,

What methods of labelling would you recommend for unique identification of
PCBs. We have been using thermal printed labels for serial numbers etc, but
these are destroyed if a board is reworked. The boards have an area for hand
writing serial numbers, but this is removed when solvent cleaning!

I need a simple method of labelling individual boards, that'll withstand
high temperatures and solvents! Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Steve.