Leo,
Within your schematic on those components where you want additional control of
the ground routing I place a net of GND_Uxx_1 where Uxx is the device and 1 is
the pin number. This gives me unique single pin nets. On the pwb you can then
route them as you wish and use the virtual short technique (as has been
described here). Or as I typically do, I'll route them as I wish and then short
them to ground manually which then gives me DRC errors which are easy to
recognize as "OK as is" because on the way I've named the nets (i.e. it's OK to
short GND_Uxx_1 to GND). I'll then delete those errors from the report (but
that's just between you and me).
John