The Bom Sorter by Dave Watling can be downloaded from the following
location

http://www.proteluser.com/download

The file name is bom_sorter.zip

No username, password or registration needed for download and Dave can
update it at this location any time he wants.

Any other users wishing to contribute any files or items for download
let me know directly.

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications ltd