I was going to say something, but I figured I would get trounced on for the
attempt.

Suffice it to say, in a less than bookish form, that file attachments are
considered by many here to be a security hazard. At one time, TechServ had a
filter in place, but that has obviously fallen into disrepair...

Relax on the "admonishment". Herr Lomax, in his own pedantic manner, was
only scolding you.

aj