For the record, this forum is dedicated to discussion of ALL versions of Protel software as well as EDA design issues and EDA software from other vendors.

As for drawing the attention of Altium's engineers, this forum enjoys a large following by members at Protel/Altium. The membership of this forum currently includes 21 protel.com.au subscribers and those span employees from the highest corporate level down through engineering and support.

If you are looking for a direct reply from Protel, their own DXP forum is probably the best place but you might find it advantageous to post to both forums as some already do.

Regards,

Forum Administrator
Association of Protel EDA Users
[EMAIL PROTECTED]