thanks John and others for your thoughtful comments

how easy is the creation of footprints in PADs ?
(the proper name for the current version is PowerPCB ?  5.0?)

when making SMD footprints can you do it from a data sheet without
having a calculator in hand?

can you make useful descriptions or comments in some footprint field?

how is their copper pour?

can you draw conductive lines on genuine planes?

and lastly :) what about their DRC ? does it work?

thanks again

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003