Building on the advice so far which is all valid. I would have suggested the same
items in the order that they have been suggested.
        If it may be a corrupt database make a copy. Then use the Utility Tools (under
the big down arrow) to attempt a repair on one of the databases. Note the database
must be closed, not open in your Protel window.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.