Graham Brown wrote:
Hi all

I want to synchronize my schematics with the reannotated PCB. Reannotation went well - Tools/reannotate etc., but Design/Update Schematics /Preview cannot match any components. Naturally I did a netlist compare and reloaded nets before reannotation just to refresh associations. I've used Protel 99SE/SP6 for several years and am familiar with most operations. It is my sincere hope that I've missed something obvious as this feature could be very useful to us.
Any suggestions please?

Graham Brown

To back-annotate PCB changes to the schematic, you use Tools/Backannotate (in Schematic), if I recall correctly.

-- Peter Bennett TRIUMF 4004 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada GPS and NMEA info and programs: http://vancouver-webpages.com/peter/index.html