From: Peter Moreton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 11:21 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: [PEDA] DRC errors

I'm updating a PCB after making some schematic changes, and the PCB DRC
checker is giving lots of violations of 'clearance constraints' and
'short circuit constraints' - I haven't changed any of the default
protel design rules, and no matter how much I space out the parts, I'm
still getting these errors. Could someone give me a pointer as to where
to start looking? (I'm using Protel 99SE SP6.