At 21-07-2003 13:10, Chris Lowe wrote:
what happens if you select all, use the global editor to deselect the strings and then use the global editor to do the rotation?

Stupid me, I should have thought of that myself.... Well, I just tried this the other way around: used global editing to select just the components. And whaddayaknow: it worked! This saves a lot of mind-numbing work on this project....
Just leaves me wondering why Protel messes things up in the first place.....

Oh well, maybe I just need to write that SDT3.2->P99SE translation program that has been poking around in the back of my head since I started with Protel. I do have about sixty other projects that need conversion, you know....

Thanks again, Chris.

Leo Potjewijd
hardware designer
IE Keyprocessor bv.