Leo Potjewijd wrote:
<snip>

I do have about sixty other projects that need conversion, you know....
<snip>

If there is any chance that you may have access to OrCad Capture
I would suggest to use it as a tranfer tool.

I have already posted my opinion, that going through OrCad Capture
produces much better results - requires much less post-tranfer cleaning.
This opinion is based on my experience with importing to Protel many
OrCad SDT IV projects.

It has been mentioned by Robert Gillatt that OrCad Lite being a free
OrCad demo may be used for this (see: Orcad Library Importing thread)
I have requested the demo and still waiting so I can't say more.

Wojciech Oborski