> In the Gerber Setup, Advanced Tab, there are three options. Center on film
> is, in my opinion, a bad idea.

    How odd you happen to mention that.  I just did a job where Protel
insisted that the film was too small to make the gerbers.  I triple checked
my design & there was both, plenty of room &, no object off the edge of the
screen in the negative zone.  However, using the relative origin option,
Protel finally agreed to generate the gerbers.

Brian