I am sure that this has been brought up many times, but could not locate
anything in the archive. Has any one had the opportunity to try and design a
board using micro via's or HDI style design methods with Protel99SE?  How do
the CAM files turn out? do I have to make a ton of crazy DRC rules?

Regards,

Ted Tontis CID
Engage Networks Inc.
1320 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
River Level
Milwaukee, WI 53212
PH 414-918-4267
FX 414-273-7601

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains
confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.