pdfwriter and distiller work differently regarding paths, at least for
me using acrobat 4.0

PDFwriter will go to a specified path
distiller is broken and will only go reliably to the sub folder PDF
OUTPUT under adobe program

distiller produces noticeably better output though so we put up with
that

for proof of the better output see:

http://www.integratedcontrolsinc.com/SNAKEO/
(note: case sensitive path)

look at the line spacing and the 'circle' in the middle
if your results vary it may be because of a newer version than mine

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003