Note: I am using only PDF Writer.

For getting the PDF files to go to the folder you want: change the path to the folder
even if the correct path looks chosen.
I think I have seen the files go to the last folder used instead of what is showing.
Acrobat works much better with Protel than
AutoCAD.

For AutoCAD the problem is worse the plot record files go to the path chosen and the
actual PDF files go to the last folder saved to or something like that. I often have
to use file search to find the files. Additionally, if you don't look at the printer
properties the plot file will be rotated the wrong way more than half the time.

Jeff Adolphs
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
Westerville, Ohio