In a message dated 9/2/2003 3:12:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Dennis,
>     I don't typically use the recycle bin and find it a nuisance at times.
> But it has also been a life saver, especially when I might first get a DDB
> from someone else and I am cleaning it up, you know before you understand how
> they arranged their files and you deleted an important one that you don't yet
> have a back-up for.
>
> Sincerely,
> Brad Velander.

Like others, I rarely use the recycle bin - but when I need it, I NEED IT!!
However, the above scenario strikes me as odd. Whenever I receive file from
somebody else (I'm an independent consultant), I always copy them onto my worknig
system and then put away an archival copy, usually on a write-once CD. If
something goes sour later, I darned sure want to have an exact copy of what they
gave me to start from - saves on the finger-pointing. So I don't use the
recycle bin to recover something that was in the file originally in any case.

Steve Hendrix