Dennis,
        I don't typically use the recycle bin and find it a nuisance at times. But it
has also been a life saver, especially when I might first get a DDB from someone else
and I am cleaning it up, you know before you understand how they arranged their files
and you deleted an important one that you don't yet have a back-up for.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.